Finally a fool-proof cream eye shadow. I’m loving Too Faced’s new Lock Down Ultimate Creaseless cream eyeshadows with their famous Shadow Insurance lid primer already built in.
So easy to apply and they last, last, last…plus, they’re water resistant, making them the perfect shadows for weddings!
If you read the product info on Too Faced’s website (which I must say does not do justice to Lock Down’s actual very pretty, subtle colors), you’ll read something about “deep, intense, metallic pigments.” For those of you who are afraid of “metallic” eyeshadows, fear not! I’m not crazy about shiny, shimmery eye shadow myself, but the great thing about Lock Down is that the moment you apply it, it begins to soften down to a subtle luster…stunning. And if you want that metallic intensity, just built it up. Easy, peasy.
And yes, it really is easy. Just squeeze a tiny, and I mean TINY, amount onto your fingertip or a taklon makeup brush — I used my concealer brush — applied directly to your eyelid. Lock Down can be used alone, layered with other Lock Down colors or as a primer base for other your other eye shadows.
Too Faced Lock Down Creaseless Eye Shadow‘s benefits are many indeed.
- Creaseless – NO creasing, fading or smudging
- Water Resistant – rain, snow, tears, skinny-dipping. Now all possible without ruining your eye shadow.
- Healthy – paraben-free and enriched with Vitamin E. So nice!
- Easy and effortless – quick and easy to apply and so long-wearing
- Veritile – wear Lock Down alone, layered with other Lock Down shades or as your eye shadow base
So there you go. Easy, pretty, CREASE-FREE cream eyeshadow. It’s all in there!